It's beginning to look a lot like traffic, rude people, and long lines… That sounds very bah-humbug, but the truth is I LOVE CHRISTMAS!!! Love it, I just can't stand what the holiday season does to so many people, which is why I shop from home. I love purchasing all my holiday delights directly from the internets so that on the rare occasion that I step out into the retail world I'm able to keep a smile on my face and let people go ahead of me in line etc, etc. Moving on, after The Captain's dude list I got a few requests for a gift guide for the girlies!! So here you go!!
1. Love More Tee - I love ScoutMob's super awesome Shoppe that has tons of super cool independent designers and so many must have products. This tee from Arquebus Clothing out of Texas has the coolest shirts and I'm obsessed with this one! And considering how much some retailers try to sell graphic tees for this is a steal of a deal!!!
2. Naked 3 - So I can't wait to get this!! I'm a fan of the original and think that 3 has amazing shades that ARE different than the other 2 palettes, proof here. I think these shades are more subtle than the previous 2, but still have plenty of intensity! Perfect for a NYE bash or just grabbing brunch with friends. Fab.
3. Makeup Brushes - I lalalalove MAC makeup brushes and these sets are an affordable way to get 5 killer brushes. The super cute travel case also makes it very easy to… well, travel with them. Any girly-girl would love to get this set.
4. Rebecca Minkoff bag - This bag is so fab. It's like a fabulous angry Chanel without the 2 grand price tag. Perfect for any fashionista. RM is one of my favorite designers of quality, affordable handbags and this is a classic!
5. Rose hip & Red clay face mask - I love a good face mask and this company, Beridan Naturals, is one of the coolest brands around. Even their packaging is too cool for school. This pretty pink mask is perfect for cleansing and detoxing trouble skin! While the clay absorbs impurities and toxins, the rose hip powder exfoliates leaving skin smooth and bright. I want everything that they make!!
6. Madewell Tee - This looks so comfy that I can barely stand it. I love a clever gift, but a super soft well-made (see what I did there) tee is a perfect present. It would be great with jeans or maybe even paired with #12.
7. Fox Pillow - Sooo Foxxxxxyyyyyy. This pillow is just the cutest thing that I've ever seen. It's a fox pillow. I don't know why, I love it. So if the lady you are shopping for is a touch quirky this might make the perfect gift… and bonus, it's on sale!!!
8. Kate Spade Planner - I never thought I'd be a Kate Spade girl, but lately I've just loved everything they make. This planner is so fabulous and a perfect gift for the lady who is far too classy to put her important meetings in her iCalander. Plus, gold polka dots are, like, the best thing ever.
9. Diptyque Candle - This is for the chick who literally has everything. I don't ever think to buy myself a pricey, fancy candle, but I can assure you I would flipping love to get one as a gift. I think I'm speaking for most women when I say that. And this one smells of hazelnut, basically fall in a candle. Yes, please.
10. Betsy & Iya Ring - I mentioned my love of this brand before, but I toats love their style! I dig their jewelry and am a big fan of the way they run things! I love buying jewels from small companies because your piece is truly unique. You don't see it on every other person. I found them on Etsy and can't stop buying from them!!
11. Jane Austen Penguin Classics - This is for the book worm. I have a few of these Austen classics, but to get a whole set!? Be still my heart!!! These books are beautiful and look like art work displayed in your home. If your lady has mentioned on more than one occasion her love of Mr. Darcy or Mr. Knightley or Edmund, this is a much purchase.
12. Fancy Skirt - This is so fancy and beautiful and fancy. It would be super funky with a crop top, casual with a chambray shirt, über fancy with a silk top so many options!! Ladies love when their men buy them clothes… perhaps I should specify, ladies love when their men buy them AWESOME clothes. Did I mention it's fancy?
13. Spiralizer - Yes, yes, yes. The health nut in your life will jump for joy over this gadget. It makes zucchini pasta a snap and just in case you're thinking, "what the duck!? I just want regular pasta!!!" It also makes the perfect curly fries!!! Winning.
14. Chloe's Vegan Desserts - Chloe knows what she's doing. She's the only vegan chef to ever win Cupcake Wars, so naturally her dessert book is freaking awesome. Everything is delicious. Everything. Don't get me started on her chocolate chip cookies!!! Perfect for your veggie with a sweet tooth.
15. Global Bread Knife - Yes. A bread knife. What? I want a nice bread knife and Global knives are hands down my favorite. This knife is sexy and it's perfect for cutting up some yummy italian bread, slicing tomatoes, or stabbing the occasional zombie.